Welcome to Bites of Bliss! My name is Alicia, I'm a twenty something PSU alum with a passion for public relations and all things food and beverage! I've worked in various restaurants and if there's one thing I know, it's that food makes people happy and I love to bring joy to others. This blog is a way for me to share and document these recipes with everyone. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

White Gummy Bear Shots


If you have a sweet tooth and love gummy bears like I do, this is the perfect shot for you! The Warwick Hotel in Hummelstown, PA mixes up the perfect combination of cherry vodka and peach schnapps for the infamous white gummy bear shot! The White Gummy Bear shot features a variety of fruity liquors that results in a sweet gummy experience like no other. 
In case your local bar is unfamiliar, here is the recipe! Enjoy :)

White Gummy Bear Shot
1/2 oz cherry vodka
1/2 oz peach schnapps
splash of pineapple juice
splash of Sprite soda

PS. If you substitute the cherry vodka with raspberry it doesn't work right, but if you replace it with orange vodka, it tastes like an orange gummy bear! I've had all 3 kinds :) Post your feedback below!




No comments:

Post a Comment