Welcome to Bites of Bliss! My name is Alicia, I'm a twenty something PSU alum with a passion for public relations and all things food and beverage! I've worked in various restaurants and if there's one thing I know, it's that food makes people happy and I love to bring joy to others. This blog is a way for me to share and document these recipes with everyone. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

MacBook Pro




Alright bloggers, I can officially announce I am the proud owner of my first ever MacBook Pro!!! I am SO excited to use this new computer, and to make my blog even better. I fell in love with Apple when I purchased my first iPhone 4 from Verizon in February. The simplicity of Apple hooked me instantly, and I am ecstatic to use my new MacBook. This is finally my last semester in college, and I'm officially ready for it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment