Welcome to Bites of Bliss! My name is Alicia, I'm a twenty something PSU alum with a passion for public relations and all things food and beverage! I've worked in various restaurants and if there's one thing I know, it's that food makes people happy and I love to bring joy to others. This blog is a way for me to share and document these recipes with everyone. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Italian Wedding Soup


I can hardly believe it's almost mid-November.. Christmas will be here before we know it!! And as the weather gets cooler, I am in search of any and every soup/slow cooker recipe (healthy recipes are a plus)! So tonight when this recipe popped into my inbox via WebMD's 'Daily Bite' I knew it would be the perfect recipe to make and share tonight! 

This warm, soothing low calorie soup recipe can be found below. Enjoy!
  • For the complete recipe, visit WebMD 

No comments:

Post a Comment