Welcome to Bites of Bliss! My name is Alicia, I'm a twenty something PSU alum with a passion for public relations and all things food and beverage! I've worked in various restaurants and if there's one thing I know, it's that food makes people happy and I love to bring joy to others. This blog is a way for me to share and document these recipes with everyone. Enjoy!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Cheesecake Tartlets


Last night we had Winston's dad and step-mom over for dinner. I made a margherita flatbread, put a pot roast in the oven and needed something quick and easy for dessert. I resorted to Pinterest, where I stumbled upon these guys. These mini cheesecakes are not only adorable but will keep you coming back for more! Add blueberries for a 4th of July look. Check out the recipe below. Enjoy!

PS. I cut this recipe in half, and still came out with about 15-20 Phyllo cups.

8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- fresh raspberries
- Phyllo shells

Whip first 5 ingredients together, place into a piping bag with a star tip. Fill the Phyllo shells and top with raspberries or your favorite fruit. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment